There are various things to do while developing an app and to come with the unique ideas for creating and then marketing is key task to do. People usually miss the task of testing which they should not. It ensures you that, app is not only working properly according to your expectations, but also validate as per the targeted market.
Beta testing of any app will ensure that as your app gets open for public, or for the employees, it will get ready and will gain confidence due to the people response.
Moreover, you need few people for ensuring proper beta testing. This might seem very simple, but it is definitely not.
This blog will take you in light regarding tips that can help and assist you in seeking the quality beta tester for your app.
1. Creating and using an Email List: - If you owe a firm and are looking forward to release an app, to create an email list is fantastic idea. Initially, as you launch your app or even test it, you should send the emails to the list users asking for tips, guides, changes and more. Checking the response from the revert back of emails, filter the list with most engage people and offer the beta access of your app once reached on that stage. Engaging them through the process around the development and beta testing, the user will provide and will likely to frank for offering feedback for your app, can become the tester officially or much more. This help bilaterally to both of you, as you will unlock the feedbacks received by them and by testing experience they will be familiar with niche industry which will ultimately make them perfect tester.
2. Opting Burst Campaign Strategy: - Well, it is most common marketing technique that use app owner do when they done with the app, which also helps in finding the beta tester for the app. The Burst Campaign refers to procedure related to the aggressive buying of media for small span of time which generally last for 24-48 hours with the goal to reach to the maximum audience as possible. Rather than spending the whole budget for longer period, it get utilizes to create burst effect. This can help you in getting the beta tester more fastly, in compare to other marketing strategy. It can’t be guaranteed that it can work, if you have run solid ads and promotions for your app, you merely get some attentive parties who can be interested to test the app.
3. Seeking them out yourself in Person: - It all depends upon the type of app which you are creating, and the type of person which significantly marketing to, and that the reason concerning person will beta test it. If you have created the app and are targeting the college students market, you probably have to visit the campus of any college to hire few students to beta test your app. Moreover, your target market is general and willing to be used by vast range of people, then always try to prefer to reach out to family and friends for beta testing as they will be interested and will definitely love to help and can provide honest and genuine feedback about app.
4. Beta Testing Services Provider websites: - As technology is updating every day, various websites comes into limelight that can help you in beta testing and become easier than before. The prices, features, terms and conditions may be vary from site to site but at the end they all assist for beta testing the app more smoother and easier. Internet have bulk of online guides that can help you to decide regarding use, but various other offer some of the free trail of services from which you can evaluate the best. And there is no specific approach to use single, so you can use as many as you can. Moreover, you can search for mobile application development company in USA or across the globe because many companies provide testing services too to their clients.
5. Social Media Platforms: - Social Media has great power and has changed the world in various ways, which make it easier find beta easier. People from all background are present on social media, so it should be very easy to find the people according to your need and requirement. Post the requirement on the social media and find the user who had shown the interest on your posts. Reddit is commonly a popular place to look for testers, as there are various copyedits available with lakhs of people, who are ready to test apps of different shapes and sizes, but not the last place to go. Even finding the testers on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram could be great place and choice. It is very much affordable than traditional methods to find tester on social media.
6. Give value as per the early adoption in anyway: - If you are asking the people for beta test of your app, you must provide some sort of value as they are doing it so. They will do it more efficiently if you offer them something for it.Well, not everyone will be ready to help out, let not hurt to offer them to enable, to make them provide honest and in depth opinions. You must take the beta tester seriously, as they give the exact information about the application. Offering something in written can surely motivate them for testing your app.
7. Try to be personal: - Well, if you’re looking for the people who can review and test your app, your approach should be personal as possible. You should be very kind and as human while approaching to people for asking to beta test, and not like robot asking to people for testing their app. Let them know about how important they’re for you as beta tester and other. And even if beta testing is done, be thankful to each one of them with each and every person for their assistance and contribution. They have definitely helped your company in huge way. Because you can’t predict that the testers might be your future prospects as the customers or users, so treating them with huge respect is obviously very important.
In Conclusion, hopefully the tips or the techniques mentioned in the article will definitely help you out finding the right beta tester for your new app. Beta testing is crucial so that you can ensure about your app being usable and is perfect for the targeted audience.Even if you are unable to find on suggested platforms you can ask to search engine about top app development companies in USA or across the region so that you can outsource the testing of your app.